Title: Client Services Senior / Analyst
Company Name: WECHAIN FINTECH SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Fun Environment + Lucrative Compensation package + Career growth
Company is a fast growing fintech company managing an exchange trading platform; Top 5 market leader in the industry across the world. Business has direction of expanding into the greater market in Asia region, therefore on an active hiring plans of Client Services Analyst / Senior Analyst.
- Candidates must be able to perform 5 days' shift work including weekends & Public Holidays.
- 3 Shifts: Morning 8am to 5pm / Night 4pm to 1am / Midnight 12am to 9am (All with 1 hour break)
- This is a 3 months contract position convertible to permanent depending on individual's performance.
Language support needed:
- Mandarin and English
- Korean and English
- Japanese and English
- German and English
- French and English
- Spanish and English
- Turkish and English
** The above mentioned languages are needed to liaise with their counterparts and customers based there in their respective countries **
Responsibilities (Training will be provided)
- Provide prompt, efficient and high level of customer service assistance in trading via live chat, email and phone calls.
- Familiarize with company trading platform and stay up-to-date on general market conditions to support inquiries and provide first class trading experience.
- Diligently and effectively manage and follow up any enquiry of current or prospective clients.
- Understand customer's needs and convert it as feedback opportunities to innovate the service.
- Continuously seek for improvement to enhance team's performance and work efficiently.
- Excellent problem solving skills, team player and driven for growth.
- Available immediately or short notice i.e. 2 weeks.
- Preferably candidates with 2 -3 years of customer service experience, providing live chat / email / phone calls support. Advantageous for candidates trained in fast-paced call-centre environment (Our company is NOT call-centre)
- Open to entry level! Advantageous if with financial / economics / mathematical background or sensitive with numbers.
- Career-switch applicants from Finance / Investment industry are welcomed!
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field. Ideally with qualifications in Mathematics / Economics / Finance / Business Administration / Business Management. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Background in Finance, Customer Service, Stock Trading, Forex and Investment related background are highly encouraged to apply
- Fluent English communication skills (written and spoken) is a must.
- Lucrative Bonus Package + Incentive + Shift Allowance
- Up to 16 days Annual Leave
- Festive Gifts
- Overtime Meal and Transport Benefits
- Employee Growth Funding
- Medical insurance coverage
- Regular Employee Bonding Events
- Attractive Annual Variable Bonus AND Bi-Annual Performance Incentives
- Energetic, Fun and Fast-paced environment
- Like-minded people with passion and interest in Blockchain / Fintech Business
- Several career development and growth plans for both vertical and horizontal depth