Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Company Name: URGROUP
Job Location: Penang
Career Level: Senior Manager
Years Of Experience: 10 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
• Providing leadership, and direction to the finance and accounting team.
• Providing strategic recommendations to the executive management team.
• Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
• Managing the processes for treasury (fundraising/management), financial forecasting and budgets, cash-flow projections, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
• Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business to exceed business plan targets.
• Establishing and developing relations with the senior management team, external partners, and stakeholders such as bankers and shareholders
• Leading the periodical review on property development and construction budget with project teams to evaluate the reasonableness of financial results.
• Perform ad-hoc projects, analysis and forecasting related to accounts activity.
Skills & Experience required:
• ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accounting with professional qualifications in CIMA, MIA, or MICPA. (MBA preferred)
• Malaysian resident with a minimum of 10+ years in financial accounting and management with at least 5 years of experience in a services company managing project accounting and cash-flow projections.
• Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting
• Mature, analytical, creative, solution-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating, and leadership skills.
• Possess excellent business acumen to interact well with the CEO, bankers, and the industry.