Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company Name: APT Professional Team Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Puchong
Career Level: Senior Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Performance Rewards
- Personal Care Allowances
- Medical Allowances
Qualification and Experiences Requirements:-
- Lead the Company and Group’s overall finance function and accountable for finance, accounting, and tax function including financial management and reporting of the Company (and Group), controlling functions in treasury, accounting, budgeting, forecast, cash-flow management, loans and financing, credit administration, risk management , tax, and audit activities to achieve the Company’s vision.
- To formulate short and long-term financial goals that includes financial planning, budget, forecasting, financial modelling as well as conducting an analysis of the results and the variances with actual figures.
- Plan and manage Company's cash-flow and liquidity to ensure all financial obligations are met
- Arrange new and renewed loans and other banking facilities and manage the loans compliance, portfolio, treasury and gearing to achieve a balanced financial leverage and to minimize borrowing cost. Acting as key liaison person to maintain good professional relationship with bankers.
- To ensure that all financial and accounting reports are in compliance with the approved accounting standards in Malaysia applicable to the Company and the Group annual audit are done smoothly within the timeline through pro-active engagement with external auditors on audit time table and finalization of issues.
- Responsible for tax planning and management as well as the annual tax filing (including tax estimate) to ensure efficient tax is being paid and tax risk is properly managed to the acceptable level.
- Ensure compliance with Companies Act and laws by liaising with external company secretary.
- Supervise the credit administrative function to ensure no delay in billings and collection of payment in order for end-financials.
- Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and achieve maximum return to the shareholders including optimum capital structure, shareholders advances, and dividend payment policy.
- Work with team to perform strategic planning and build a seamless financial operations infrastructure for a rapidly growing and diversifying organization
- Provide leadership, training, guidance, and motivation to all staffs within the finance and other departments within the job function.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the Management/Directors.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or Professional Qualification such as ACCA/ CPA/ICAEW or equivalent
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience as CFO or Finance Director or Group Financial Controller.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactiveness, and result-oriented.
- Possess excellent leadership, supervisory, planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent skills in report presentation, interpersonal communication, and sound data analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrate high-level commitment, able to work in a fast-paced environment, sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks within a tight timeline and under pressure.