Title: Assistant Vice President, Corporate Finance
Company Name: Hong Leong Investment Bank
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 6 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Responsible for provision of corporate advisory and related services to clients.
- Prepare pitch books and mandate.
- Assist Team Leader to oversee daily operations and handle matters relating to corporate finance.
- Provide leadership and support to team members in complementing project management/co-ordination of engagements.
- Liaise with external advisors and clients to ensure successful completion of engagements.
- Prepare and review concept papers/proposals/presentation papers.
- Ensure proper due diligence is conducted prior to submission to regulatory authorities.
- Maintain and enhance close business rapport with clients and associates to ensure continuous business support.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Corporate Finance.
- Possess at least a Degree in Accounting, Finance and Economics or any other equivalent.
- Competent knowledge of Malaysia corporate legislation relevant legal, financial and regulatory requirement applicable to investment banks.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and providing solutions to the clients.
- Strong planning and co-ordination skills.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to deal with people from all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.