Title: Analyst - Applications Support
Company Name: LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Selangor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Provides third-tier deep-dive IT support for Logistics Applications e.g. WMS (Warehouse Management System), OTM (Oracle Transport Management), FFS (Freight Forwarding System) etc. --- identify, diagnose then resolve production related issues, which required strong application of troubleshooting and analytic skills.
- Manages and track all incidents and service requests to resolution; ensuring that SLAs are met.
- Monitors applications proactively to detect and resolve any application performance degradation or unavailability; ensuring availability is as close to 100% as possible.
- Escalate outage and other production interruptions to appropriate individuals/groups.
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination with cross-functional IT teams and internal customers.
- Performs program modification when needed.
- Performs program deployment to multiple countries when needed.
- Performs program QA and QC when needed.
- Prepares documentations, reports and statistics when needed.
- Provides training and coaching on Logistics Applications when needed.
- Provides feedback to superiors, peers and users.
- Performs other duties as requested by the superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in IT, Computer Science or Business Computing or equivalent.
- Open to fresh graduates.
- Working experience in supporting Logistics applications would be an added advantage.
- Must have strong knowledge in complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions in any RDBMS.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, self-driven, result oriented and always striving for excellence.
- Must have good understanding of SLAs and customer-focus.
- Must be able to work in a in a cross-functional team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task under pressure independently and deliver results within given timeframe.
How this career will benefit you?
- There is free parking available.
- Your wellbeing is important; you may work from home during the pandemic.
- Fixed 13th month bonus.
- Annual increment as well as a performance-based bonus.
- We place a high value on work-life balance. - You will only work Monday through Friday (8.30 - 5.30)
- Flexi work locations can be considered