Title: Accounts Executive (PENANG)
Company Name: Monster Services Group Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Perai
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 4 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Employment Status: Full-Time
Immediate Start Available
What we Offer
- Friendly & Supportive Working Environment
- Positive & Stable Career
- Be a part of our Innovative and Modern Accounting Firm that is still growing rapidly
- Opportunity to be promoted into a tax accountant, tax supervisor & even a manager
- Work-Life Balance (we encourage working efficiently and finishing work on time)
- Exposure to a wide range of accounting knowledge & practical experiences
- Exposure to Australian Taxation Law
- Fair Remuneration
- An occasional trip to meet our clients in Australia
- Educational support (CPA, ACCA etc)
To be Successful
- Possess a positive, energetic, and willing to learn attitude
- Fluent and proficient in both written and verbal English
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in accounting
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Journal Entries (Debits/Credits)
- Preferably Junior-Senior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Client business bookkeeping (wide range of client industries to learn & experience)
- Journal Entries (Debit & Credit)
- Prepare and improve bookkeeping checklists
- Attend to clients' regular compliance-related submission
- Monitor relevant tasks due, complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Comply with the work process set as per checklist for each client and raise any necessary suggestion to the person in charge for efficiency improvement.
- Prepare/assist in the yearly tax returns, any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Supporting duties as directed by director, manager, and seniors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accounts officer/executive looking to learn and be exposed to all different areas of accounting and to further your understanding of Australian taxation law.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and do not shy away from communication.
We are looking for someone who is positive and wants to be a part of a young and rapidly growing Australian Accounting Practice. We value loyalty and will help you to grow in your career alongside our business.